• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Sg Kits

Should SG have some kits?

• Why not?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeekyChan

I think SG should have some kits. Nothing overpowered but maybe things like a wooden sword, or a few arrows and a bow, food, (etc.) But of course kits are better when you're a higher rank but nothing too powerful. Kits would pretty much be for people who don't have any coins, (me.) so they would be free but, maybe some better kits would cost coins like, a stone sword, chain armor, (etc.) It's just my opinion you don't have to do this but I have created a poll to go along with this.

Phoenix____

I think SG should have some kits. Nothing overpowered but maybe things like a wooden sword, or a few arrows and a bow, food, (etc.) But of course kits are better when you're a higher rank but nothing too powerful. Kits would pretty much be for people who don't have any coins, (me.) so they would be free but, maybe some better kits would cost coins like, a stone sword, chain armor, (etc.) It's just my opinion you don't have to do this but I have created a poll to go along with this.
No... No... No... Please no... I was hoping this never got suggested... ;-; I hate servers with kits for sg... Plz, nu.

MysticMusician

Please no, absolutely not. Hhg has the best sg because it doesn't have kits. It makes it almost entirely fair. Please no I beg of you staff don't ;-; it's the best sg because of no kits. Kits are too unfair, and honestly it'll be like impossible for defaults to win then probably

MysticMusician

I wasn't really being disrespectful, I'm voicing my opinion, there was nothing disrespectful about it. Not as if I said "this is an absolutely horrible idea you're an idiot." I voiced my opinion along with facts, which I believe as a member of this community and especially an sg player I have a right to do. What I said, was not really disrespectful.

Cronus

Retired Staff
As I said before I understand there your opinions but instead of wording it like you did just be a little more positive and I understand that you voiced your opinion I just don't want anyone to be disappointed or get there feelings hurt

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As I said before I understand there your opinions but instead of wording it like you did just be a little more positive and I understand that you voiced your opinion I just don't want anyone to be disappointed or get there feelings hurt
He also doesn't want this to become a thread like the one that LeKaios made. Just sayin...

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
no-just-no.jpg
Good Idea But No.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I personally prefer having SG not be rank based. Regardless of your rank, you can win, and higher ranks don't automatically get better kits.

This keeps SG more fair and balanced and is why HHG is a favorite for hunger games. You can start off and play with people who have played for years, and be on even footing with them. They may be better, but at least they aren't OP and you have nothing (like so many servers I've tried).