• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games SG and UHC Lobbys

Synamix

What I mean by this is an area such as the ssm or skywars lobby were players can wait and join a game as easily as jumping into a portal or clicking on an npc. I believe the this concept will increase the amount of players that play these game modes by having a area were players can coexist and communicate with one another.

My next reasoning towards this is simple statistics such as while skywars a relatively similar game too survival games has regularly 3 to 4 times the player count that survival games has I believe this is because these lobbies create a sort of community within the games. Of course this is just a suggestion however I think it will improve player count on the server.

Nootch

Trusted Member
I see what you're saying. I enjoy the gamemodes a lot more when there is a lobby ;)

But it depends if the build team has enough time to make the lobbies or not

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
No I like it the way it is, for sg it would be bad to have a portal. Bc of if you want to play with your friends and you both jump into he portal and one of you gets into a full game and the other gets in to a small filled game you would now you not play with your friend any more :( . And also sg is a very popular game I like to see what game I would like to go into to see if it is full or if it is not and it all depends. Some ppl like to run around a empty lobby so it would ruin it for them. Also I just see no need for it.

Now for the UHC part there is just no need UHC a not a popular game mode and it just dose not have that many players on it so there is just no need

hitman too, maybe?
No Bc Zainos likes to do Alerts on that server so he would not be able to do like (/Hitman1 winner gets a free rare treasure). It would just mess up the system. Again like HG it gose around the same guidelines for me that there is no need.

Ps: It would be a waste of the build teams time to do some of these things when they have to do Hint* Hint* a factions spawn and other upcoming things on the server.

Synamix

Thank you all for your feedback I will continue to post my suggestions for the server heard or not but I am glad that you all listened this time.