• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Set A Players Health Instead Of Auto Respawning Them.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Well, in bukkit plugins you can set a players health when they die. If you set it to full the moment they die they won't actually get the respawn screen or get the loading screen. This would help so you can insta spawn (stopping spawn campers) and stop camping the respawn screen. I've personally never had any problems with this method of automatic respawning.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Well, in bukkit plugins you can set a players health when they die. If you set it to full the moment they die they won't actually get the respawn screen or get the loading screen. This would help so you can insta spawn (stopping spawn campers) and stop camping the respawn screen. I've personally never had any problems with this method of automatic respawning.
Agreed, I like the idea

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We have auto respawning so basically you can't "spawn camp" in SCB, I don't see any problem here...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
We have auto respawning so basically you can't "spawn camp" in SCB, I don't see any problem here...
Normally players spawn camp (camp at a spawnpoint then hit people while they're still spawning, they won't be able to fight back), but if you were to set their health once they died then do everything else that happens when a player dies, they wouldn't have the loading screen and could start fighting right away. Then players can't hit them while they're in the loading screen.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Normally players spawn camp (camp at a spawnpoint then hit people while they're still spawning, they won't be able to fight back), but if you were to set their health once they died then do everything else that happens when a player dies, they wouldn't have the loading screen and could start fighting right away. Then players can't hit them while they're in the loading screen.
ikr that "momentum" bug will be fixed in next scb update :)