• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Server "enhancement" ideas

Do you agree?

• Great ideas

• Alot would be useful

• Mabye add a few of these

• Nope, would ruin the server

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

So i would like to recommend some things to improve server gameplay
Private lobby (invites only( before you start saying if would be copying server... It wouldnt. Plenty of servers have it and it is there for the purpose of using it))
Custom pets ( you should be able to put armor on your pet ( the ones that can wear it ( and also be able to use color commands (ex: &6 ) while naming it) (mabye be able to dye sheep?)
More gadgets ( some might only be obtained on a certain month ( like a christmas related gadget)
Frost pet ( a snowman without its pumpkin on named frosty) ( can only be obtained in december)
Special loot chests that can be gained randomly while playing a game ( they can give you coins for a certain game or special (gadgets, costumes, pets)
Same coin/money use in every game (you have a single amount of coins that can be used in every gamemode( for the games that you normally take s while to gain coins, raise the prices on those items)

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Private lobby (invites only( before you start saying if would be copying server... It wouldnt. Plenty of servers have it and it is there for the purpose of using it))
Custom pets ( you should be able to put armor on your pet ( the ones that can wear it ( and also be able to use color commands (ex: &6 ) while naming it) (mabye be able to dye sheep?)
More gadgets ( some might only be obtained on a certain month ( like a christmas related gadget)
Frost pet ( a snowman without its pumpkin on named frosty) ( can only be obtained in december)
Special loot chests that can be gained randomly while playing a game ( they can give you coins for a certain game or special (gadgets, costumes, pets)
Same coin/money use in every game (you have a single amount of coins that can be used in every gamemode( for the games that you normally take s while to gain coins, raise the prices on those items)
Sounds cool! Hope they get added :)

Oudey2016

Retired Staff
I'm sure you can use color codes to name your pet.

ParadoxTaco

A few of those sounded like they were from Noobplex
Mineplex uses Private lobbys but they did not invent them. They are a server enhancement that plenty of servers use.
Mineplex also has a chest system but i forgot about it since i have not played on it for almost a year (also if HHG added the chest system it would have diffrent names and there might be 4, 5, or even 1 chest) also it might be opened diffrently )