• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Scbb Glich

kaydon

i got 59 gems to day and i already had 41 so i had 100 i bought kit cupid and zainos did a reload on scbb when i came back in i didn't have cupid and i only had 41 gems so it didn't save my stuff before reload so i lost all my progess s

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
This bug has been fixed and I gave your 100 gems back so you can buy cupid back :)

Jansen

Saints my user is jansformer and the same thing happens to me I bought Sponsor rank and when I got my gems and spent them I didn't get my kits but it took my gems can I have my gems back plz and thx I need the amount of gems you get when you buy the rank sponsor

Kaios

Retired Staff
Saints my user is jansformer and the same thing happens to me I bought Sponsor rank and when I got my gems and spent them I didn't get my kits but it took my gems can I have my gems back plz and thx I need the amount of gems you get when you buy the rank sponsor
If you have your own complaint or bug report please make your own post for maximum assurance that the correct people who can fix this see it. :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Fixed :)