• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Scam or not? (VIP)

Hi people, I've brought a VIP (Jr Mod) Well, my friends brought it for me. Named TheXxGamer45 via paypal. Then later for like 5 hrs nothing happen? I don't see any vip on me? It's possible a scam? or wait for Zaino to give me vip? :?:

ckm499

You should get the rank automatically because of how Zainos set it up. If you haven't gotten it by now you probably won't get it.

FYI most people were at school when you posted this so that is why it has taken so long for someone to reply.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
marmapuke said:
Hi people, I've brought a VIP (Jr Mod) Well, my friends brought it for me. Named TheXxGamer45 via paypal. Then later for like 5 hrs nothing happen? I don't see any vip on me? It's possible a scam? or wait for Zaino to give me vip? :?:
it takes a while for the transaction to go through; make sure your friends put in your cAsE SeNsTiTiVe IGN however if they did donate for you and they didnt spell it right you will still get it :D

benthebeast142

Was your IGN CaSe SeNsItIvE? Because, if it wasn't, the transaction wouldn't have gone through. That happened to me when i was buying [Sponsor]. But then Zainos just gave it to me manually.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
marmapuke said:
I checked out my paypal account and I never recived a donation by that username. Please, check your paypal if the payment was sent correctly. And, if it was, please post a screenshot of the payment here :D
Thank you!