• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Running Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

xVembz

When u r playing Kits PvP and run u turn invis for a second or two and it's annoying cuz I am pvping someone and then they run and then I can't see them and I am like "Where they go" and then a couple seconds later I see them appear and it's happening to many peeps and it's annoying, Pls Fix This.

-HHG Lover
-RektKoala

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Are you using a graphics engine besides the default? When I use VBOs for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860m it hides everything behind a block. Sometimes it glitches out but it's very rare. Depending on your graphics card, it might happen more or not at all

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
People randomly disappear from his graphics card.
Well that never happened to me...
Please record a video to see an example because I'm sure it's your computer rather than a server problem...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Well that never happened to me...
Please record a video to see an example because I'm sure it's your computer rather than a server problem...
I don't have it often. But I'll try to record a rare case of it.
EDIT: Apparently vbos got turned off... It only happens when vbos of your graphics card is on

Status
Not open for further replies.