• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ruin-A-Wish

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Wish granted, but it's 5,974 years in the future where the currency is no longer existing and if it somehow does it's so inflated it's useless.

I wish for this thread not to have another reply.

And since the rules say you must grant the wish but ruin it (while it's still technically true) it can't have another reply kappa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah ik there's a lot of loopholes to mine but I'm lazy

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Wish granted, but I didn't hit "reply," so it's a comment, not a reply.
Actually it's a reply, to the main topic
upload_2017-6-5_17-42-57.png
upload_2017-6-5_17-43-21.png

Wish granted, but every other section of hhg closes.

I wish that FTL travel was easily obtainable and we knew how to do it and could do it

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
You are enlightened and know what to wish for; but are banned from forums so you can never show the thread.

I wish for the 2014 minecraft community back.

Swagsire101

Wish granted, but you don't get to be in it. (I wish it was back too :(. )

I wish to someday make a successful trading card game or video game series.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Wish granted but... ur in jail and have no access to electronics

I wish for my wish to be on an ongoing path of wishes where they can not be taken away

pofoproud

Trusted Member
wish granted but to bad u got stuck in the instagram time line and now its 5 am

I wish to be dead again but in a cool way ya no fam

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Wish granted, however the cool way will become the uncool way as time passes by because your previous wish to die is that you are being reborn and reliving the same life (oh what a cruel cruel world...)

I wish to have access to teleportation for the rest of my life

pofoproud

Trusted Member
U have accessed it but everytime u use it a limb falls of but it take 2 months for the limb to fall off and it slowly rots and it's extremely painful and u can't teleport until the limb is completly off ur body (no stitching it back)

I wish to be able breathe under water

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
U have accessed it but everytime u use it a limb falls of but it take 2 months for the limb to fall off and it slowly rots and it's extremely painful and u can't teleport until the limb is completly off ur body (no stitching it back)

I wish to be able breathe under water
Damn that's one serious consequence for teleportation, but I'll accept that.

Wish granted, but you move incredibly slow in water.

I wish to be One Punch Man

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Wish granted but U literally only get one punch and it's as weak as a trumps ability to keep his mouth shut (sorry for politics I have taken my warning) and ur arms become useless to ur body after that

I wish for water atleast

Fantasiia

Wish granted but the water has parasites in it so when you use it and only you can use it your body will dissolve into nothingness.

I wish I could play the guitar

Swagsire101

Wish granted, but all the guitars are thrown in a fiery pit to burn.

Also my wish up there got completely ignored, lmao.

I wish for it to be November because NEW POKEMON GAMES!

Fantasiia

Wish granted but you said "wihes" instead of wishes so now you have a ton of wihes

I wish I had chocolate cake rn