• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Rider Buff

AlphaQUp

The current price for Rider is 2000 coins, which I do not believe is worth it.

Armor: Leather Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots
Weapon: Diamond Sword
Ability: (Diamond Horse Armor) Summons a horse with a 10 second cooldown

Currently the kit spawns a horse with a 10 second interval in between. Each horse is a random color with a random speed. They can fast or slow, but they all have the same amount of health. In addition, their lifespan is limited, only allowing them to survive for a minute or so.

I don't believe that the kit is worth 2000 coins. The only advantage you get with the horse is a small guardian which can easily be killed by the worst player. In my opinion, rider seems like a "getaway" kit or a nerfed burrower. You can't refill while on the horse as well, unless you want to click and drag each soup into the appropriate slot.

My suggestion is to either give Rider a bow (Power 1 Infinity 1 or Infinity 1) in addition to it's sword and ability, or automatically spawn the horse with some sort of armor (Gold or Iron). This will make Rider more worth it's 2000 coin price and help make it a better kit in battle.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
The current price for Rider is 2000 coins, which I do not believe is worth it.

Armor: Leather Helmet, Iron Chestplate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots
Weapon: Diamond Sword
Ability: (Diamond Horse Armor) Summons a horse with a 10 second cooldown

Currently the kit spawns a horse with a 10 second interval in between. Each horse is a random color with a random speed. They can fast or slow, but they all have the same amount of health. In addition, their lifespan is limited, only allowing them to survive for a minute or so.

I don't believe that the kit is worth 2000 coins. The only advantage you get with the horse is a small guardian which can easily be killed by the worst player. In my opinion, rider seems like a "getaway" kit or a nerfed burrower. You can't refill while on the horse as well, unless you want to click and drag each soup into the appropriate slot.

My suggestion is to either give Rider a bow (Power 1 Infinity 1 or Infinity 1) in addition to it's sword and ability, or automatically spawn the horse with some sort of armor (Gold or Iron). This will make Rider more worth it's 2000 coin price and help make it a better kit in battle.
Honestly this sounds alot better in my opinion! What got my attention is the addition of a bow and the armour for the horse :D

AlphaQUp

You don't sound very confident, make the kit worth it if you don't think it is.
I'm a guy who prefers facts over opinion, so if my own voice isn't coming through this, I apologize. I can tell you right now that I don't find it to be worth 2000 coins, which is the whole point of this thread.

youngfloppa

I'm a guy who prefers facts over opinion, so if my own voice isn't coming through this, I apologize. I can tell you right now that I don't find it to be worth 2000 coins, which is the whole point of this thread.
Ok then, go for it, I do like the idea :D