• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Website Rewards System

RK_Credius

Hi I was thinking after my friend told me she has 9000 coins what if we make a rewards system?

You need 10,000 coins to buy one dollar irl to use in the store maybe.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
No.
That'd be bad economics, you want to gain the largest profit. HHG would end up losing money like this.
This isn't economically viable :/

Last edited:

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
This idea is not good. Coins from winning games should not be able to be used to purchase things from the store
True, True, besides, whats the point of getting coins for money on HHG store to buy stuff, if you don't pay, the less money HHG will get. So this is a bad idea.

RK_Credius

Anyone have any suggestions for how to benefit from having thousands of coins in ur wallet? Cuz theres these players with 40 - 50 thousand coins and they cant do anything with it. Maybe use a thing from another server and make money exchangable between games?

50,000 KITPVP COINS = 5000 coins in survival games? idk

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Anyone have any suggestions for how to benefit from having thousands of coins in ur wallet? Cuz theres these players with 40 - 50 thousand coins and they cant do anything with it. Maybe use a thing from another server and make money exchangable between games?

50,000 KITPVP COINS = 5000 coins in survival games? idk
Already suggested.