• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Resignation

Universalz

Retired Staff
Hello folks, I am posting this thread to inform the community that I have decided resign the HHGN Staff Team. I have learned a lot and I have had a blast being on the team. It has been an honor being able to help out the server in every way I could. The reason behind my resignation is because I want to grow my own community because it's been my dream, and I have put so much work into happy and really felt as if it was all a waste of time. But I will still try and be active in the community and I won't disappear. I'd like to thank BachFlips and Zainos for giving me the opportunity to be on the team, and I'd like to give a s/o to MineJam Acromatics Trenly for cool and being there for #staffproductivity!! Anyways, thanks for understanding this and I'll see you later <3

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Uni, you were one of my closest friends on the server, and I hope you come back soon! I'll miss the constant #Acroversalz and #Unimatics jokes from Zainos in Discord :( #staffproductivity!!!

Universalz

Retired Staff
Sad to see you go
I'm not entirely gone :D
I didn't talk to you much but i hope to see you on the server soon ! :)
You will! :)
Wow... did not see this coming. We’re all going to miss you Uni. Good luck for the future.
I'll still be around, but thanks <3
Yea, good luck uni <3 you've been an awesome staff team member c: Hope you come on from time to time :)
I will!!
Rip ;-; Hope to see you come back soon bud.
I'll still be on from time to time
Uni, you were one of my closest friends on the server, and I hope you come back soon! I'll miss the constant #Acroversalz and #Unimatics jokes from Zainos in Discord :( #staffproductivity!!!
We can still talk on discordddddd <3 and #Acroversalz4life
Good luck Universalz, and may the force be with you
Thank you <3 may the force be with you too >:)