• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Reset Timer For WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeIsBoss

I believe that an option to set the World Record time to reset every time you fall would be a great addition. He are a few reasons why:

Reason 1: It is coming to that time where people are completing the parkour's in a time so fast they do it without falling once. Most people get angry at the fact that they fall on a small simple jump and then have to press the compass every time. Becoming angry then hurts your chances because, you do worse when you are angry,(ask a lot of speed runners.)

Reason 2: People can get a fast world record time. People can manage their times easier to compare them to see if they are on a world record pace or not.

Reason 3: The user now can get more runs in during a period of time. Lets say a player only has an hour to play a day. With this feature they can get more chances for a world record as clicking the compass only takes a small amount of time but it adds up quickly.

I take constructive criticism so leave your opinions down below :D.

~Og Jake

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The only problem I see with this would be the parkours with checkpoints, or the ones that teleport you automatically. With the respawning at the checkpoint, if someone were to set a checkpoint in a timed run even if the item to reset the timer killed them they would still respawn at the checkpoint. There is probably a fix for this that I am not thinking of, but it is something that did come to mind.

JakeIsBoss

The only problem I see with this would be the parkours with checkpoints, or the ones that teleport you automatically. With the respawning at the checkpoint, if someone were to set a checkpoint in a timed run even if the item to reset the timer killed them they would still respawn at the checkpoint. There is probably a fix for this that I am not thinking of, but it is something that did come to mind.
Well the idea for this was so if you fall it resets you to the very start as you are going for the best time possible. Couldn’t you technically set it to have no checkpoints if you select this feature? Cause if you fall the wr is very hard to get

Serphal

Honestly, there is no need for this. Just click the compass, it's not worth adding a feature for.

Status
Not open for further replies.