• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

REMOVE SOUPS IN KIT PVP 2k14

BryanAndProud

For the love of every god, please remove the soups in kit pvp or lower the amount. Some of you are probably like ''that's the point, so you won't get kills so easy'' well i don't think you're aware that people have enormous teams in kit pvp which makes it hard to kill them with the soup. Please do something about the soup

It's bad enough the advantages that higher ranks have ._.

maybe like 6 soups for all the ugly kits (sponsor and down)

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
BryanCastilloQ said:
For the love of every god, please remove the soups in kit pvp or lower the amount. Some of you are probably like ''that's the point, so you won't get kills so easy'' well i don't think you're aware that people have enormous teams in kit pvp which makes it hard to kill them with the soup. Please do something about the soup

If u eat soup u regain health.

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
200315844 said:
BryanCastilloQ said:

Oh i see wat ur saying. Sorry :/

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
200315844 said:
200315844 said:
BryanCastilloQ said:

Oh i see wat ur saying. Sorry :/
Yeah i agree