• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Removal Of Madness

Nootch

Trusted Member
I agree with all the good comments about Parkour World, tbh it's probably my favorite sg map. I don't care about the quality, it's just plain fun having to parkour the whole time. If you remove it, atleast please make a map similar to it :) A version 2, as said above, seems cool.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
In sunshine city the terrible map with the bank spelled like banc and with all those crazy mountains and pyramids everywhere? if it is, then delete it now. i just played on that map and it SUCKS! it looks worse than the admin world!

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
In sunshine city the terrible map with the bank spelled like banc and with all those crazy mountains and pyramids everywhere? if it is, then delete it now. i just played on that map and it SUCKS! it looks worse than the admin world!

Very many maps could use revamps/updates. Like sunshine city, madness, etc. :p

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Although it's obvious these maps are "trashy" myself and others really like these maps for the unique locations and nostalgia. So I don't think it would be a good idea just to completely get rid of the maps. (But I do agree that the builds are rather old and in poor quality)

BryanAndProud

Sunshine City was done in poor taste because, well, the server wasn't what it is now (to say the least) ..and I thought it would be a cute addition to the survival games of HHG. That being said, I don't object the decision of it being removed, however, please don't remove parkour world/nuke town/ budder arena. Many people actually like quick maps for quick rounds and don't want to starve immediately and die. We don't have THAT many people on the server so for someone to go on a map like SG1 and starve to death then have to wait a substantial amount of time so people die in that map for a new lobby to open is a bit unsettling and happens quite often.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
In that case I would suggest making it less void/easy to die zones so games last longer. It's stupid how games are done incredibly fast in Parkour world
I helped work on the map a little bit and from what I've seen it seems a lot easier to get around than the original, I don't think that's an issue :)