• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Recipe: Monster Spawner!!!

___Barney___

:rolleyes: Well look at that ball of goodness title right there. The monster spawner is EXTREMELY hard too get cuzzzzzzzz.... You will make it with things that you find in a dungeon, ( Cocoa beans, bread, a bucket, saddle,string, one mossy cobble block, a piece of redstone and a GOD APPLE) ( That's right sons and daughters I said the BUTTER apple) But the thing is, you need spawn eggs AND it ONLY works on hostile mobs, not passive still keeping use for ghast tears besides end portal..... And the way you make a hostile mob egg is, All the things it drops. So without the spawner you only get ONE and you need to place IN the spawner. And also, the spawner only works in a light level of 3 or less so, it'll take awhile for you to find a way out of the room that's so dark or be brave and go kill 'em all. Please respond. And yes IK the bad things for this idea but hey, you did say ANY block in the fourm! Thanks for the reads!! From, Mojangster_

jawa888

:rolleyes: Well look at that ball of goodness title right there. The monster spawner is EXTREMELY hard too get cuzzzzzzzz.... You will make it with things that you find in a dungeon, ( Cocoa beans, bread, a bucket, saddle,string, one mossy cobble block, a piece of redstone and a GOD APPLE) ( That's right sons and daughters I said the BUTTER apple) But the thing is, you need spawn eggs AND it ONLY works on hostile mobs, not passive still keeping use for ghast tears besides end portal..... And the way you make a hostile mob egg is, All the things it drops. So without the spawner you only get ONE and you need to place IN the spawner. And also, the spawner only works in a light level of 3 or less so, it'll take awhile for you to find a way out of the room that's so dark or be brave and go kill 'em all. Please respond. And yes IK the bad things for this idea but hey, you did say ANY block in the fourm! Thanks for the reads!! From, Mojangster_

I already suggested it: http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/index.php?threads/spawner-recipe.6645/#post-28936
It was denied