• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Reasons

alxyz

Trusted Member
Life has been taking twist and turns with me in the center. It's not HHG, its me. There are some reasons why I'm leaving. Only Some of my closest friends know but, for now i'm not gonna speak a lot as about why I'm leaving, but just to make it clear:
I AM NOT LEAVING BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. Everything and everyone is lovely, it's just. Everything is so busy.
Of course i'll come and visit. After I leave i'll be back for Bell's surgery because, I'm gonna be there for her (My Mc Friend). If you guys ever need me, just pm me here. I'm not gonna be most active with forums anymore, but i'll stop by every once in a while. Here is when i might be on for the holidays:
Halloween
Christmas
My Birthday
Valentine's Day
April Fools :>
4th Of July
So Basically 6 Days a year if i'm busy most of the time. Thank you so much for understanding.
Please remember a quote from me, and never, ever, forget this. "When You Try to kill me, My fire fist will be threw your soul faster then a heart beat" This means to stay strong when everything is wrong. This is me. I hide behind the face that i am. But, i just wanna say thank you for everything. You guys mean the world to me. Thanks and I'll see you guys again. Until next time, I'm gonna turn in for the night as i say when i leave. Love you all, peace. -Lexy

Last edited:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Life has been taking twist and turns with me in the center. It's not HHG, its me. There are some reasons why I'm leaving. Only Some of my closest friends know but, for now i'm not gonna speak a lot as about why I'm leaving, but just to make it clear:
I AM NOT LEAVING BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. Everything and everyone is lovely, it's just. Everything is so busy.
Of course i'll come and visit. After I leave i'll be back for Bell's surgery because, I'm gonna be there for her (My Mc Friend). If you guys ever need me, just pm me here. I'm not gonna be most active with forums anymore, but i'll stop by every once in a while. Here is when i might be on for the holidays:
Halloween
Christmas
My Birthday
Valentine's Day
4th Of July
So Basically 6 Days a year if i'm busy most of the time. Thank you so much for understanding. I'm
Please remember a quote from me, and never, ever, forget this. "When You Try to kill me, My fire fist will be threw your soul faster then a heart beat" This means to stay strong when everything is wrong. This is me. I hide behind the face that i am. But, i just wanna say thank you for everything. You guys mean the world to me. Thanks and I'll see you guys again. Until next time, I'm gonna turn in for the night as i say when i leave. Love you all, peace. -Lexy
You where a good friend you will be missed

Nootch

Trusted Member
We never really talked, but I saw you on a lot and you were really sweet. Best of luck with life, and hope Bell's surgery goes well.

cStella

Retired Staff
Such sad news, Lex :( but the positive note is that you are taking time to sort things out and find balance ~ you can never go wrong with that choice. You will definitely be missed and I look forward to seeing you on the holidays! <3

Ayeeeo

When I try to kill you you die >:>
I never really talked to you but I saw you a lot in game and on forums
Peace~

_zoeyx

Iiii
Halloween
Christmas
My Birthday
Valentine's Day
4th Of July
So Basically 6 Days a year if i'm busy most of the time. Thank you so much for understanding.
I shall misssss uuuuuuuuuu

alxyz

Trusted Member
Thank you all for the goodbye wishes. It hasn't been all rough through the past 3 days since iv'e left but i'm getting used to living without hhg and it's so hard. Thank you and 13 days and counting until i come to visit ;)