• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Random Placement Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaios

Retired Staff
first off, the name for this can change, Ik...it isn't very good xD
And I have no idea if this has been done before but tbh it sounds like it has.
Anyways the idea is that at a random time AFTER 10 minutes in an sg game, a random set of coordinates pop up on screen not in chat for about 5 seconds (making it harder to get to the loot). And at those coordinates a chest will spawn with not necessarily an "op" item but an item that can turn the tables of a game. There could be a list of items that it randomly selects through or there could be a list of set items for each map. I think this would be pretty cool and add a new goal to what you could do in an sg game. Maybe there could be a stat for how many you have collected.

Phoenix____

This has been done before on a different server... That has over 20,000 players on it. xD You can probably guess which server I'm talking about.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
This has been done before on a different server... That has over 20,000 players on it. xD You can probably guess which server I'm talking about.
So what?

Anyways the idea is that at a random time AFTER 10 minutes in an sg game, a random set of coordinates pop up on screen not in chat for about 5 seconds (making it harder to get to the loot). And at those coordinates a chest will spawn with not necessarily an "op" item but an item that can turn the tables of a game. There could be a list of items that it randomly selects through or there could be a list of set items for each map. I think this would be pretty cool and add a new goal to what you could do in an sg game. Maybe there could be a stat for how many you have collected.
This sounds really good and I think a lot of people would feel like the playing is even more fun :))))

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is a great idea! I think this would shorten the games where there are only like five people left, and they are all far away from each other.

MysticMusician

I don't like this :/ never did like supply drops. also you're all yelling at him, and being like so what if another server has it? There have been plenty of suggestions that people have commented on and that haven't been added because other servers already did it.

LadyOP

I like this, there are similar things like this on other servers, but not this random. The randomness would make it really cool.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Why are you being like dat, you're not really helping stopping him from "Trashing the server" :/
Understand, that you are a little dot compared to the law on the server, if staff says something is wrong, don't just come yolo and try to protect what cannot be protected, now can you calm down, and let the adults handle the trash talk, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.