• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Raise Hopper Limit

ryank99

In the latest update of Skyblock, there was a limit set on hoppers in your island. This limit was set, in my opinion, far too low. Hoppers are extremely useful blocks, and only being able to use 30 of them is torturous. They are used in all sorts of projects from automation to manual farms. I think the server should either raise the limit to something more around 100, or it should remove the hopper limit altogether and instead limit another block.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
In the latest update of Skyblock, there was a limit set on hoppers in your island. This limit was set, in my opinion, far too low. Hoppers are extremely useful blocks, and only being able to use 30 of them is torturous. They are used in all sorts of projects from automation to manual farms. I think the server should either raise the limit to something more around 100, or it should remove the hopper limit altogether and instead limit another block.
Do you really want lag?