• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Rainbow Road

I have this idea for a game. It's called "Rainbow Road". It's an obstacle course in the sky and you go along the rainbows on a pig. I think there should also be a custom resource pack where it has stars, rainbow blocks and more. There'll be obstacles like jumps, moving around and cobweb mazes or water. Tell me if you like this idea or anything you would add to it. :) Here is a sketch of my idea:

Last edited:

Unitus

Retired Staff
The thing with this idea is, that it would have to be an entirely custom pluggin (or partially) that would take months to make and then clear out bugs, not an easy task.

Kaios

Retired Staff
The thing with this idea is, that it would have to be an entirely custom pluggin (or partially) that would take months to make and then clear out bugs, not an easy task.
Why would this need a custom plugin? Its almost 100% Vanilla. If its being a race I'm pretty sure you can use command blocks to announce the winner when they cross the finish line and end the game. As for the stars and such you could just use a custom texture pack. The stars could be re textured Ender signals. the rainbow blocks could be any block re textured.

Anyways what game mode doesn't take months to develop?

Why would this need a custom plugin? Its almost 100% Vanilla. If its being a race I'm pretty sure you can use command blocks to announce the winner when they cross the finish line and end the game. As for the stars and such you could just use a custom texture pack. The stars could be re textured Ender signals. the rainbow blocks could be any block re textured.

Anyways what game mode doesn't take months to develop?

I built it in MC but I don't know how to show it.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I think they mean it to be a mini game/race game mode. But id like to see this as parkour as well.
that would be too similar to x-run, plus that idea is not very original. I would rather we made it as a parkour course