• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quitting

touh

Trusted Member
Wow, to be honest I thought I would never do this, but I'm quitting, I'll be on sometimes on the weekend, but school has really hit me hard and I really need to focus on that, I might also be on sometimes if I have free time, but I'll still be active on forums. Being on this server for about 2+ years has been really amazing experience, I want to thank you to all that has helped me out through hard times, you're really amazing. I made a lot of friends on here and I'm not going to mention them or anything but there's been a lot. I know some people are going to be happy about this, but that's fine, they can think what they want to, but seriously thank you all, also thank you to all the staff that has made happy a fun and enjoyable place. It's been a fun ride, I love you all, best of luck to you all, bye.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Dude, this makes me very sad :( Continue on your map if you can! Im happy to help out! Skype pm me anytime (bachvonlocke) :) Best of luck in school bro!