• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Quitting Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorconnor10

I was expecting the Staff and Builders to just comment stuff like 'yay' or 'finally, he's gone' or 'thanks whoever banned him'. Gladly, they didn't. I just posted this to let all of my friends know that I'm leaving and I won't be coming back. Instead of just leaving and not even informing them.

It isn't personal, are you stupid? They didn't ban you because you did something to them, they banned you because you broke the rules. Why the hell would they say "finally he's gone." Do you really think they are that way?

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
It isn't personal, are you stupid? They didn't ban you because you did something to them, they banned you because you broke the rules. Why the hell would they say "finally he's gone." Do you really think they are that way?
Honestly, yes. I do. Just like Trenly's rude comment just above this.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Trenly is right he was not being rude he was stating his opinion and it was a bling one ok Sam you have quit HHG Bc you where banned ok deal get on with life and have some fun Now and just let this all go it's a video game not real life or death ok there now calm yourself and just leave as most of the community dose not like you "cough cough all the build team and most players) ok now say your good byes and be on you way

Majorconnor10

I said 1 Server IP in global chat. I get banned permanently. It's completely ridiculous. It should be for a week and if someone does it again after getting banned once for it they should just add on another week. That's the main reason as to why I quit. Because if they're just gonna ban me for such a stupid reason, what's the point of even being there?

Honestly, yes. I do. Just like Trenly's rude comment just above this.

You said an ip in chat, what idiot does that? And then you think you were gonna get flamed by staff? What do you think they are, 7 years old?

ImTea

Retired Staff
You said an ip in chat, what idiot does that? And then you think you were gonna get flamed by staff? What do you think they are, 7 years old?
Alright, alright, I think we can all admit we've all made mistakes before. This one is just more serious than others. I don't see why you need to argue on a goodbye post, just leave Sam alone and let him say goodbye to his friends.

Majorconnor10

Alright, alright, I think we can all admit we've all made mistakes before. This one is just more serious than others. I don't see why you need to argue on a goodbye post, just leave Sam alone and let him say goodbye to his friends.

But he isn't just saying goodbye to his friends, he is saying how the ban was for a stupid reason and how he expected staff to flame him.

ImTea

Retired Staff
But he isn't just saying goodbye to his friends, he is saying how the ban was for a stupid reason and how he expected staff to flame him.
And? That is no reason to argue with him any longer. We've already had this fight, it is over, just forget it. This is a goodbye post and might as well stay that way, instead of another one of those posts that everyone fights on.

Bye Sam ;3

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Trenly is right he was not being rude he was stating his opinion and it was a bling one ok Sam you have quit HHG Bc you where banned ok deal get on with life and have some fun Now and just let this all go it's a video game not real life or death ok there now calm yourself and just leave as most of the community dose not like you "cough cough all the build team and most players) ok now say your good byes and be on you way
You don't seem to understand that for me, it is serious because that's $100 gone because of my Mockingjay rank and my Parkour. Tell me, why are there no refunds?

First of all, if you don't know the rules and you say 1 IP in chat. You're not exactly gonna be happy if you find out that you got permanently banned 5 minutes after you logged on. And the Staff certainly do act like 7 year olds around me. -_-

And? That is no reason to argue with him any longer. We've already had this fight, it is over, just forget it. This is a goodbye post and might as well stay that way, instead of another one of those posts that everyone fights on.

Bye Sam ;3
And thank you T3A. Someone is finally understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majorconnor10

First of all, if you don't know the rules and you say 1 IP in chat. You're not exactly gonna be happy if you find out that you got permanently banned 5 minutes after you logged on. And the Staff certainly do act like 7 year olds around me. -_-

I've been perm banned before (for about 4 months)... I didn't make a thread about it expecting staff to say mean stuff to me. I just made an appeal, and kept my mouth shut.

If you don't know the rules, then read them. As the police say, "Ignorance of the Law is No excuse."

Saying IP's in a server should be common sense to think "hey, I shouldn't say this."

Maybe they act like 7 year olds to you because you acted like a 5 year old to the HHG builders. Don't expect to treat the builders bad and get away with the staff not figuring out about it.

You don't seem to understand that for me, it is serious because that's $100 gone because of my Mockingjay rank and my Parkour. Tell me, why are there no refunds?.

Why should you get your 100$ back? You paid them and then you broke the rules. Do you expect to get a refund when you break the rules? And what about all the other donators who have ever broke the rules and got banned, do they just not get a refund and you all of a sudden get one because you complained?

Last edited by a moderator:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Maybe they act like 7 year olds to you because you acted like a 5 year old to the HHG builders. Don't expect to treat the builders bad and get away with the staff not figuring out about it.
Why should you get your 100$ back? You paid them and then you broke the rules. Do you expect to get a refund when you break the rules? And what about all the other donators who have ever broke the rules and got banned, do they just not get a refund and you all of a sudden get one because you complained?
If you don't know the rules, then read them. As the police say, "Ignorance of the Law is No excuse."

Saying IP's in a server should be common sense to think "hey, I shouldn't say this."
I've been perm banned before (for about 4 months)... I didn't make a thread about it expecting staff to say mean stuff to me. I just made an appeal, and kept my mouth shut.
Well said well said

Status
Not open for further replies.