• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Question about Helper application.

Cultuure

I am just wondering about the one requirement for applying for Helper. One of the requirements is that I need to have been on the server for at least a month. I am just wondering, does that mean on time, or the length of time it's been since the first day of joining. Thanks for the help!

brandon2002

Hello!

I think you doubted about this requirement because on the application, it said in brackets '(We can tell if you have been AFK)'. First off, as everyone said it is being on HHGN for at least 1 month, not time wise!

It said in the application that 'we can tell if you have been AFK' because a player can AFK everyday to show that he or she is active. For example, if a player has been on HHGN for a year, but has only joined twice since he/she joined, then this will automatically deny his application.
It places great emphasis on the activity and time spent on the server, not only for the sake of being on the server for atleast a month.

Hope this made sense.

Last edited:

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Hello!

I think you doubted about this requirement because on the application, it said in brackets '(We can tell if you have been AFK)'. First off, as everyone said it is being on HHGN for at least 1 month, not time wise!

It said in the application that 'we can tell if you have been AFK' because a player can AFK everyday to show that he or she is active. For example, if a player has been on HHGN for a year, but has only joined twice since he/she joined, then this will automatically deny his application.
It places great emphasis on the activity and time spent on the server, not only for the sake of being on the server for atleast a month.

Hope this made sense.
this is honestly one of the most helpful things I've ever seen said on this forums by someone who isnt (or ever was) a staff member

Cultuure

Brandon2002 I know it's long after you said this, but thank you for your response. The AFK comment on the application did trip me up a bit, but now I understand why it's there. Thanks again! | Cultuure