• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Question about "Advertising"

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Hi, so I'm a bit confused by the rule "No Advertising". On the rules page it says "Do not advertise any websites/links that are not related to HHGN. Do not advertise other Minecraft servers at any point. If you’re caught advertising another Minecraft server or mention an IP, this will result in a PERM BAN." So is saying "YouTube" allowed? Or sending YouTube links? (Because I did a tutorial on how to make shops on Skyblock and a lot of people ask for how to do it... And they don't accept /shophelp as an answer xD) Once I tried to send a Dailymotion link and it says I was advertising. Sending YouTube links are allowed and Dailymotion links aren't? I'm just so confused.

brandon2002

Links are blocked because the security of the server counts it as advertising. What you can do is state out your Dailymotion account name, and video name (Must be content of HHGN as mentioned in the rules)

:)

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Links are blocked because the security of the server counts it as advertising. What you can do is state out your YouTube channel name, and video name (Must be content of HHGN as mentioned in the rules)

Not all links are blocked.

I never thought i would see the day there was anyone more tryhard than SAFollis or myself

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Links are blocked because the security of the server counts it as advertising. What you can do is state out your Dailymotion account name, and video name (Must be content of HHGN as mentioned in the rules)

So a tutorial on how to make shops on Skyblock is allowed to send?

Svh

Read the rules sometime, alright chap?
Take my advice, young one!

"Do not advertise any websites/links that are not related to HHGN. Do not advertise other Minecraft servers at any point. If you’re caught advertising another Minecraft server or mention an IP, this will result in a PERM BAN."

http://www.happy-hg.com/rules/

Anything that is very relative to HHGN is allowed, short summary short.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Read the rules sometime, alright chap?
Take my advice, young one!

"Do not advertise any websites/links that are not related to HHGN. Do not advertise other Minecraft servers at any point. If you’re caught advertising another Minecraft server or mention an IP, this will result in a PERM BAN."

http://www.happy-hg.com/rules/

Anything that is very relative to HHGN is allowed, short summary short.
I read the rules a few times :l YouTube isn't "related" to HHG (or it is, idk) but my tutorial is related since it tells you how to make shops on Skyblock. And I'm not young.