• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Python kit

should this kit be added

• Yes!

• Nah, it's horrible, you should be banned for this discrace.

• Yes but needs improvement (comment your improvement)

Results are only viewable after voting.

youngfloppa

[KIT NAME] Python

[KIT ARMOUR]
Head
: Python head (I've been looking for a snake skin for ages and I can't find any, maybe there's one in hdb)
Chest: dark green leather chestplate (protection 5 [not sure what protection but as good as diamond armour])
Legs: same as chest but brown
Boots: same as chest and still green

[KIT WEAPONS]
Primary weapon:
diamond sword sharp 2
Secondary weapon: lead (called python suffocation) when you hit a player with it, it gives them poison 2 for 4 seconds, blindness for 4 seconds, slowness 3 for 4 seconds and weakness 2 for 4 seconds. The python suffocation has a cool down of 15 seconds.

I'm not sure about the price, maybe 2-3k

If there are any improvements or suggestions, please comment!

MineJam

Retired Staff
Its not okay for a kit to be op just because it has a high coin value. Make the armor less protective and I would suggest a special ability like most of the kits have.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Its not okay for a kit to be op just because it has a high coin value. Make the armor less protective and I would suggest a special ability like most of the kits have.
It does have an ability. The secondary "weapon" is the ability

me32305

The ability is pretty op especially for a 15 second cool down. If you get hit by that you're pretty much dead.

youngfloppa

I'm not very sure with the stats, maybe it can be edited to the same idea just maybe protection 3-4 and the secondary weapon could be reduced.

youngfloppa

There is a viper kit, although I do believe it's one of the default kits that comes with the kit pvp plugin.

shonk

The cool down of the abilty is not enough bc of the amount of the effects it gives, in my opinion at least.
maybe it could be 30 seconds or so.