• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock PvP arena in skyblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Just enable pvp on your island. I see no need for an arena
Well I think this would be more useful so people don't have to worrie about getting killed on there island of that type of thing. This would also make it so more players could fight at once in a nice made it pvp arena.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Oh k how do u do tht?
No this is actually a good idea, I might actually start playing skyblock if this is added (I doubt it but still there's a bigger chance) Most Skyblock servers don't have a pvp arena and this would be a good addition so people could test their metal against others and it would generally make it look more attractive as it hasn't been done on other servers.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
No this is actually a good idea, I might actually start playing skyblock if this is added (I doubt it but still there's a bigger chance) Most Skyblock servers don't have a pvp arena and this would be a good addition so people could test their metal against others and it would generally make it look more attractive as it hasn't been done on other servers.
^

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yeah a skyblock pvp arena sounds cool :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I was thinking that maybe you would have a 1v1 arena, for those who want to pvp alone, or maybe an island 4v4, where you can team up with the trusted members on your island and fight with them.
Yes that would be cool. I was on this one server and they had 1v1 pvp duels in skyblock. You could challenge the player by doing /duel (Name)

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I would want to see this pvp arena on Skyblock as if it were for everyone BUT not a very big arena, a small arena I think would do nicely but no 1v1's I would think I'm not too sure about that in my opinion..

andrew louie

title says it all..
Might not be the best because let's say this Fully armed lether armor guy takes on a full diamond dude.Also you should make it so that you lose nothing or winner gets like 5 iron. Also can't you enable pvp in ur island and just build a arena.
the reason why I play SkyBlock is too see how well I survive with limited resources

Status
Not open for further replies.