• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Problem Resetting Islands

ElvenFire

IGN: ElvenFire
Date observed: 9/22/2017
Related Server: Skyblock
Bug:

I've been co-opped on ThePandaMobster's island ever since I joined. He quit Minecraft a very long time ago, and I thought it was time to start over and make my own island. These are the steps I took, in order

1. /island leave. This worked fine.
2. /island create. This prompted the GUI where I select which kind I want, as I am a Career donor. I chose the Career island.
3. It loaded and everything looked fine, I got to work stripping down the house for material.
4. /island level. This is where things started getting weird - I immediately jumped down to the -90s, because all of my deaths from the previous island had not been erased. I asked some of the people online if that was meant to carry over. I was informed that they are not meant to.
5. After that, I checked my challenge progress with /challenges. It brought up the GUI and everything I had completed on the previous island - which, was nearly every single challenge - was still completed. At this point I knew there was definitely a problem.
6. I used /island reset, to see if it would correct itself in the new island. I thought maybe the server just got confused in the move over from someone else's island, since I've technically never had my own.
  • It prompted me with the /confirm command.
  • I would use the /confirm command.
  • It would say "There is currently nothing to confirm."
I tried this several times and it had the same problem every time. I'm not sure if this is a global bug, or just a glitch in my character file, but I felt it was worth reporting anyway.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
First of all, your deaths should have reset when resetting your island. I have fixed this now and set your deaths back to 0. Apologies for that. Also I changed the /island reset text to make it more clear :)
Regarding the challenges, in order to prevent exploiting the rewards, they were made per-player. This means that whichever island you join or you own, your challenges you completed are personal and won't reset.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Regarding the challenges, in order to prevent exploiting the rewards, they were made per-player. This means that whichever island you join or you own, your challenges you completed are personal and won't reset.
Awe my friends and I used to restart our islands after completing all the challenges, that's part of the fun, because after you complete them all it gets a bit boring.. Can't you make it so like the items you receive from challenges just disappear after you restart no matter where they are? Ender chests used to reset (of course idk about now lol) so even if you had the stuff on a friends island they're gone too. Idk that sounds cool :p

And no I'm not making a thread under suggestion cuz ya

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Awe my friends and I used to restart our islands after completing all the challenges, that's part of the fun, because after you complete them all it gets a bit boring.. Can't you make it so like the items you receive from challenges just disappear after you restart no matter where they are? Ender chests used to reset (of course idk about now lol) so even if you had the stuff on a friends island they're gone too. Idk that sounds cool :p

And no I'm not making a thread under suggestion cuz ya
Enderchests always reset when resetting your island. And don't worry, new challenges coming soon!

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I wish it was that easy lol, would've bought it a long time ago if I could pay without PayPal
You can pay without paypal lol. There's an option to pay with a credit/debit card without needing to have a paypal account lol

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Teach me .u.
429f707631e9d3764544ca8f624ab5c2.jpg

Go to store.happy-hg.com. Select the category you want, write your full Minecraft In-game name CaSe SenSiTiVe when asked, select the PayPal option method, read and if you accept click that you agree the terms & conditions and then click purchase
d1811604e91522ee187735922794c5fc.png

After that you will be sent to this page where you will be able to select to pay with a credit/debit card WITHOUT having a PayPal account :)

Note: Both PayPal and our store have verified SSL certificates so your private information is safe :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
429f707631e9d3764544ca8f624ab5c2.jpg

Go to store.happy-hg.com. Select the category you want, write your full Minecraft In-game name CaSe SenSiTiVe when asked, select the PayPal option method, read and if you accept click that you agree the terms & conditions and then click purchase
d1811604e91522ee187735922794c5fc.png

After that you will be sent to this page where you will be able to select to pay with a credit/debit card WITHOUT having a PayPal account :)

Note: Both PayPal and our store have verified SSL certificates so your private information is safe :)
Tysm :eek: No idea what SSL is though lel