• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Pro Build Team

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Hello! I just started a new build team called Pro Build Team! If you want to apply click here! I MC_ProYT am the owner of this build team. This build team is on creative, but we might upgrade to our own build team server! :p REMEMBER! Please do not ask us if you are accepted or not! We will get back to u ASAP! Skype is NOT required!

Owner:
MC_ProYT
Co-Owner: AwesomeOwl16
Admin: DankStats

Required: Have a COOL achievement signature that i have! <3 (I will give it to you if you get accepted!)

ATTENTION! If u just applied, u will have to re-apply because i changed the application questions!

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Seems like the one thats already started. whats it called again......... oh yeah! REKT Build Team. Nice little signature achievement thingy i have for it too. Besides that, we DO have our own server.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
no ur REKT tem, not original
REKT is the original team that is set up the way you are trying to set up yours. Even your application is almost the same.

Oh, and btw. HHGN has only been around for about 3 years. So you really should chang your signature

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please keep the thread on topic guys. It's been all over the place... This is for applying for this build team. If you want to quote about potatoes, argue about build teams, or whatever else, please use off topic.