• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global PotPvP

Unitus

Retired Staff
Anyway you people are taking this the completely wrong way. I am just trying to say adding PotPvP is just not something that they should prioritize. Besides if you want skill-based pvp try SG,Hitman etc. Anyway above all else #FactionsFirst
Hitman is not pvp based first of all, second this will not be a new gamemode, and doesn't need to be done now (if it gets accepted) and third, #FactionsFirst

Very nice god hope you get it!!

jKTKx7E.jpg
gQlTxni.png

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Very nice god hope you get it!!

jKTKx7E.jpg
gQlTxni.png
xX_killex_xX I do not want to ask you again. Please do not claim to be what you're not. You are not a member of REKT, and as co-leader of the team I find it very offensive that you would first attempt to call yourself an admin, and secondly try to call yourself a member. If you don't stop taking things from people's signatures and just randomly posting them, it could get you in a lot of trouble.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
xX_killex_xX I do not want to ask you again. Please do not claim to be what you're not. You are not a member of REKT, and as co-leader of the team I find it very offensive that you would first attempt to call yourself an admin, and secondly try to call yourself a member. If you don't stop taking things from people's signatures and just randomly posting them, it could get you in a lot of trouble.
This is not the place to discuss this really

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This is not the place to discuss this really
Then report me. The button is right there. He does not have any right to the title "REKT Member" and he never will.
----------------------------------------------

I don't like the idea of potion pvp, even in its own server. Soup pvp is plenty for now, since not a lot of players play on pvp at night

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Then report me. The button is right there. He does not have any right to the title "REKT Member" and he never will.
----------------------------------------------

I don't like the idea of potion pvp, even in its own server. Soup pvp is plenty for now, since not a lot of players play on pvp at night

I agree with Trenly on this, not a lot of people play PvP all the time anyways so it would be pointless. Maybe this could be implemented once the servers player base increases.