• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Pokemon Go in HHG

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
So you know how Pokemon Go is an amazing game and totally isn't making our society one hundred times more antisocial?

Yeah well add it to happy honker games! Because everyone can't get enough of catching these virtual little critters and meeting new people. "Dw Mum they're all nice people...!" So come on Dev's! Hop on the wonderful comfy wooden bandwagon that is Pokemango. Because hey! Everyone seems to love this virtual game! So why not add it in another virtual world where instead of going outside and actually getting excersise, (maybe the only good thing about Pokemum Go) your stuck inside slowly dying on the inside(lol)

You should add Pokemon go in minecraft for no good reason other than everyone loving this super addicting (I don't play it anymore :p) antisocial, life ruinig (not even kidding) data munching game.

This is probably going to get hate, but most of it is an exaturated joke, and spoofing remaking games in minecraft :p )

Hate away, I honestly don't care I'm simply sharing my opinion on Pokemon Go.

MysticMusician

I respect your opinion, I just don't see how it's making people MORE anti-social... a lot of people who wouldn't normally leave their house, are going outside and actually talking to people. You meet people on the street playing, people of all different kinds who may not normally get along, but are getting along because of a mutual interest. Parents are playing with their kids, it's bringing people together. Sure not everyone you meet will be nice, but that's how it is anywhere in life, whether you're playing a game or not. I see it making people less anti-social imo...

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
You had me at Poke.
He had me at P.

I love this idea it makes the game a lot more fun( don't have to move around). And I think it would bring a lot of ppl to HHG to play the world wide game. I also think it would be the first server to have this game mode on a mc server. And of course it would take time to code the mini game if it is going to be a special game mode. But i still think it would be fun to do it like conpetive and sorts. Also with all the ppl coming to play the game I would guess Very big Youtubers would come to play it. Like JeromeASF ( big chance) of BajanCanadian, Vickstar, Ect. And I would play it all the time. Even know this was a joke I still think it would be a fun thing to add to HHG. And for all those Pokemon players it there ( a lot ) I know this would be a fun game for then to have on HHG. Great idea iiJam

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
He had me at P.

I love this idea it makes the game a lot more fun( don't have to move around). And I think it would bring a lot of ppl to HHG to play the world wide game. I also think it would be the first server to have this game mode on a mc server. And of course it would take time to code the mini game if it is going to be a special game mode. But i still think it would be fun to do it like conpetive and sorts. Also with all the ppl coming to play the game I would guess Very big Youtubers would come to play it. Like JeromeASF ( big chance) of BajanCanadian, Vickstar, Ect. And I would play it all the time. Even know this was a joke I still think it would be a fun thing to add to HHG. And for all those Pokemon players it there ( a lot ) I know this would be a fun game for then to have on HHG. Great idea iiJam
I was literally being sarcastic in 99% of my post but okay. Lol

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Girls and Guys on the beach i'm at play Pokemon GO, Some girl went giddy over catching a magikarp while i was fishing of all things xD