• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Plz Help Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, lately creative has been getting a INSANE amount of lag and everyone is getting it, its not our computers, we don't know what is causing it though, Pretty much everything that causes entity lag has been removed... I know there might not be much you can do but if you could fix the problem that would be great, because so many people love creative and playing it lag free is much better then when it gets to the point where you cant move... Thank you so much and look in to the problem please!

Unitus

Retired Staff
So, lately creative has been getting a INSANE amount of lag and everyone is getting it, its not our computers, we don't know what is causing it though, Pretty much everything that causes entity lag has been removed... I know there might not be much you can do but if you could fix the problem that would be great, because so many people love creative and playing it lag free is much better then when it gets to the point where you cant move... Thank you so much and look in to the problem please!
I agree, there has been a lot of lag lately around all the game-modes

_Bach_

Retired Staff
A little bit of the problem is due to the system which has removed old plots.
We are aware of the lag that people experience sometimes, and are working on fixing it. We let Zainos know when it's lagging.

When you mean lag, what is happening? You can't world edit? Can't even move? What's happening? :)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
The lag in creative being worked extremely hard with, if you believe creative is lagging message a staff member and we will review it.

Nonetheless, Creative lag is being reduced daily!

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.