• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Plymouth

Kael

Leader: Kaelinator
Helpers: TimeDeo, NDGAlex

Getting into the groove of Thanksgiving! This map is inspired by the location that the first Thanksgiving was held, Plymouth.

This map contains the simple layout that any PVP map requires, while detail is maintained where it is needed.
North- Native American teepees
South- Pilgrim houses
East- Sea/Mayflower
West- Farms

Total Tier 1's: 147
Total Tier 2's: 73

Here are the screenshots!
http://imgur.com/a/SSo6Q

As always, I am open to any suggestions!

Xist_

Looks like you just got lots of maps and added them together as it reminds me of That Desert one, Alaskan Village and sg6

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Is it just me, or is the arena not a perfect circle? (Last picture)

Imo: this is a very basic map and is similar to a few other maps on SG. Obviously I can't see inside the houses, but overall I think there could be more detail. Also, 3 cakes on one table is a bit op.

Kaios

Retired Staff
I don't see any harsh similarity to any maps :/ and if you guys are going to judge it by that aspect, take a visit to Skywars or revise your look on like 5 of the current Sg maps. I think this map is great, simple but elegant, with good detail and a nice size. Good job! Hope it gets added :3

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I like it but remember there no tier 2 chests on SG
Pretty sure there are.
I found an ender chest in city of varrok and it said "This tier 2 chest is unaccessable" or something like that (a block was on top of it)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
This map looks very nice. A good contrast of detail through out the landscape, without being too overwhelming. But as others have said, I don't think there should be that many tier 2 chests.
Only judging from the screenshots, this map will most likely get accepted. But If I could get the map download, that would be greatly appreciated.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Leader: Kaelinator
Helpers: TimeDeo, NDGAlex

Getting into the groove of Thanksgiving! This map is inspired by the location that the first Thanksgiving was held, Plymouth.

This map contains the simple layout that any PVP map requires, while detail is maintained where it is needed.
North- Native American teepees
South- Pilgrim houses
East- Sea/Mayflower
West- Farms

Total Tier 1's: 147
Total Tier 2's: 73

Here are the screenshots!
http://imgur.com/a/SSo6Q

As always, I am open to any suggestions!

Kael? Could you please pm me the download link for this map.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
8/10 This map...
First well done, The teepees and such are cool, I like the way the maps looks when running etc.
However idk what it is, but my heart is telling me it's missing something, XD not sure what it is, its just this feeling.
Anyways I like the idea of having a smaller map, as Zone 85 has so many hills, and The Hestia (more of a kitpvp map) and Mars Mission are both big.
One thing I would recommend is to possibly expand the ship side of the map by maybe 100-150 blocks and add a church and maybe a scaffold, ETC. after all, the pilgrims were separatists and Puritans would come later.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
8/10 This map...
First well done, The teepees and such are cool, I like the way the maps looks when running etc.
However idk what it is, but my heart is telling me it's missing something, XD not sure what it is, its just this feeling.
Anyways I like the idea of having a smaller map, as Zone 85 has so many hills, and The Hestia (more of a kitpvp map) and Mars Mission are both big.
One thing I would recommend is to possibly expand the ship side of the map by maybe 100-150 blocks and add a church and maybe a scaffold, ETC. after all, the pilgrims were separatists and Puritans would come later.
The map was accepted as is