• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Plot(s) ?

I know everyones gonna think this idea is terrible but I have a suggestion so that say you have 1 plot right? Right so then the person next to you is online but they don't really have anything on there plot, so then you could do like some thingy so you can send a request to have there plot connect to yours and you will only get it if they accept and then that person will get a new plot somewhere else and yeah this kinda like defeats the purpose of having a rank but maybe you could do it only if you have a certain rank and the higher the rank the more plots you can request? I know this is probably a really dumb idea but oh well maybe someone will think its kinda cool lol

joexxx6

Uh, I guess it could work for ranks e.g. You're member but have only claimed one plot, you can send a plot request for one other plot instead of just doing /p auto to get one in a random place. So yeah this could work.