• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Perm ban for advertising

HotCoffeee

Hi. Ok so I was perm banned about 2 weeks ago for advertising. I was giving my friend an IP for us to go play on, and I don't have any of their social medias. And I would really like to reverse my ban. This was my favorite server, and I'll tell me and my friends conversation. Me: "Hey wanna go play on this other server? It's really fun." Her: "Yea sure, what's the IP?" Then I gave it to her. And she had my consent to give it to her. yet I was banned. So can I please get an un ban?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
All you can do is make a punishment dispute at http://bit.ly/PunishmentDisputes. After that you just have to wait for it to be reviewed. I will make note however that the rules do specifically state "If you’re caught advertising another Minecraft server or mention an IP, this will result in a PERM BAN." (Some formatting added for emphasis). This means that regardless of if you had that persons consent to give them the ip, you would still be violating the rules.