• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Parkourist Kit!

Parkourist Kit

• Im ready to RUN!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Im kinda lazy...

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

___Barney___

IMPORTANT!!!!! This report has been edited so if u want the real thing check bottom reply by me

Last edited:

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Imho I don't really like this. It sounds really weak and it wouldn't be used much. Plus I don't think parkour fits the kitpvp theme.

Kaios

Retired Staff
1)No armor. He'd get one shotted by SO many kits.
2) His weapon would make even an archer laugh.
3) He has a single speed potion and not indefinite speed. (Which the specific speed was not told) This would leave him EVEN MORE vulnerable once his speed ran out.
4) You gave him a couple of stews which makes no sense because it's just weakening him even more.
5) I don't really see how regen fits in...

So yeah kind of a wierd kit but I see the effort.
Maybe

Stone sword sharp II knock back II
Full leather prot. II
Speed II
Jump boost II
Cost: 25
Also maybe you can add a way to do a double jump (like in scbb) every 45 seconds or so.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
3) He has a single speed potion and not indefinite speed. (Which the specific speed was not told) This would leave him EVEN MORE vulnerable once his speed ran out.
4) You gave him a couple of stews which makes no sense because it's just weakening him even more.

Maybe

Full leather prot. II
Speed II
Jump boost II
Also maybe you can add a way to do a double jump (like in scbb) every 45 seconds or so.
I agree

Trenly

Admin
Admin

Maybe

Full leather prot. II
Speed II
Jump boost II
I think that the leather should be dyed rainbow colors, for kit identification, and perhaps jump boost 2 is a bit high, maybe only jump boost one. But that could go either way.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Yeah I just didn't want to hurt my brain by thinking what colors to use. It was early.

___Barney___

Sorry That was not me. It was my brother and The REAL kit would be Infinite speed, leather armor with protection 4 on each thing an iron sword with knockback and 3 enderpearls with the cost of 20 kills.

___Barney___

If you have read the old parkourist kit than I am sorry but that was my brother spamming the letter that I left on the computer. The real parkourist kit is leather armor with protection 4 and an iron sword with knockback 2 and 3 ender pearls. And also golden apples. Plz understand the error in the last pvp post that "I" posted. Personally _Mojangster_