• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Parkour Map Theme

Ivy_

Henlo

I need suggestions for a possible parkour I might make, it probably won't be accepted if I do, or maybe someone wants to work on it with me? If you have a creative suggestion that hasn't been done just respond to the thread. If you want to work with me on it just pm me over the forums!

Chickenrage249

I did come up with an idea for a parkour map that I WAS building, but I'm not able to install World Edit to do the job PROPERLY, I'm too much of a noob to install it xD. But here's an idea: Tour of Minecraft, make a parkour that shows the different 'Highlights' of Minecraft. I started with gardens, then after that you move onto forest, then mountains, desert, town... and so on, the ending idea was going back to your house, so maybe that would be an idea?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I did come up with an idea for a parkour map that I WAS building, but I'm not able to install World Edit to do the job PROPERLY, I'm too much of a noob to install it xD. But here's an idea: Tour of Minecraft, make a parkour that shows the different 'Highlights' of Minecraft. I started with gardens, then after that you move onto forest, then mountains, desert, town... and so on, the ending idea was going back to your house, so maybe that would be an idea?
Sounds like biomes parkour