• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

oTheLaw will return soon to forums.

oTheLaw

As of now if ya'll didn't know I'm false banned on happy (Perm IP Ban). I won't get into detail into it and how much respect i've lost. All I'm going to say is when I Am unbanned through a deal I made with a good friend of mine, I Promise to strive at doing these following things;
* Be way more active on forums, in terms of discussions, suggestions and just submitting maps I find good or interesting for PvP/SG
* Hopefully start building maps (SG and PVP) soon. Im an avid builder so once i finish all the projects I've started but never completed to Suggest they get implemented into the servers game modes.
* Suggest more SG maps.. Like why are all the under played disliked maps not removed.. I won't call any out but you know which I'm speaking of. I plan to suggest a lot of very good maps I Find on the internet as wells other servers ([removed] or [removed] has quite nice SG maps that will draw in good pvpers).

Last edited by a moderator:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As of now if ya'll didn't know I'm false banned on happy (Perm IP Ban). I won't get into detail into it and how much respect i've lost. All I'm going to say is when I Am unbanned through a deal I made with a good friend of mine, I Promise to strive at doing these following things;
* Be way more active on forums, in terms of discussions, suggestions and just submitting maps I find good or interesting for PvP/SG
* Hopefully start building maps (SG and PVP) soon. Im an avid builder so once i finish all the projects I've started but never completed to Suggest they get implemented into the servers game modes.
* Suggest more SG maps.. Like why are all the under played disliked maps not removed.. I won't call any out but you know which I'm speaking of. I plan to suggest a lot of very good maps I Find on the internet as wells other servers ([removed] or [removed] has quite nice SG maps that will draw in good pvpers).
I suggest making SG maps rather than suggesting "Pre-made" ones

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Its that "Other Servers" part
There are many fair use maps that people are allowed to use on their servers, such as all of the Survival Games maps (The one called Survival games, like survival games 4) which where originally made by Vareide and his team, but the server as well as many other server implemented them on here because they're good, pre built maps. That's what he means by other maps he finds on other servers.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Yeah it would be cool too see you make a map, I've enjoyed my experience so far! I suggest everyone should try to make a map. It's just a good minecraft building experience.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
There are many fair use maps that people are allowed to use on their servers, such as all of the Survival Games maps (The one called Survival games, like survival games 4) which where originally made by Vareide and his team, but the server as well as many other server implemented them on here because they're good, pre built maps. That's what he means by other maps he finds on other servers.
Im well aware of that. Its just that, imo, ots better to have well-made maps that arent available for everyone.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Im well aware of that. Its just that, imo, ots better to have well-made maps that arent available for everyone.
Well 50/50. It's good having maps that are built here because it shows off how the build team or people in HHG can build and it's different from other servers which makes it better, and most of the maps should be HHG specific maps. However having pre made maps from other servers is also good yes that is a good because many people like maps from other servers it may encourage them to play more on here as they know the maps and will be encouraged to play more and try new maps.