• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Ok new kit pvp clan

Death_Lok

grafme_com_6210A567.png
Don't ask yes I may hack dun dun duu ok maybe and I'm creating a new pvp archery and melee kit pvp clan tell me if u wanna join

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
grafme_com_6210A567.png
Don't ask yes I may hack dun dun duu ok maybe and I'm creating a new pvp archery and melee kit pvp clan tell me if u wanna join
1. STOP MAKING NEW CLANS

2. If you did hack, you probably wouldn't tell everyone unless you r just THAT stupid

iiDoozie

are you retarded
Quit all the hate. Why is he not able to make a clan? And what makes him "retarded"? The fact that he was messing around saying he hacks. If you were a consistent member of HHG you would know that it is a joke because we all know he doesn't hack. As I have said to plenty of other people in the past, he has just as much right to make a clan as you do.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Quit all the hate. Why is he not able to make a clan? And what makes him "retarded"? The fact that he was messing around saying he hacks. If you were a consistent member of HHG you would know that it is a joke because we all know he doesn't hack. As I have said to plenty of other people in the past, he has just as much right to make a clan as you do.
(He can't answer that! He's banned!)