• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Not able to join full servers.

Kristian

Retired Staff
jmEh1OT2RoCZC3nqRB9fsQ.png

Not sure exactly if it's a bug or not. Says I can't enter the server because it's full. And it also says that I have to purchase a rank to be able to join full servers, even though I'm a Mockingjay. (Mod+ are welcome to remove this thread if you don't find it necessary)

• In Game Name: KristianM
  • When did you discover this Bug: 2017/07/03
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: Enter sg2 when it's full.
  • In which server is the bug located? Hub/Sg2

Last edited:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
jmEh1OT2RoCZC3nqRB9fsQ.png

Not sure exactly if it's a bug or not. Says I can't enter the server because it's full. And it also says that I have to purchase a rank to be able to join full servers, even though I'm a Mockingjay. (Mod+ are welcome to remove this thread if you don't find it necessary)
I mean it is a bug, but did you try reconnecting, or restarting your mc

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I just looked through all of the perks for every rank on the store and being able to join full sg games is not included in any rank.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yeah, it's mistake I did when setting up the kick messages. Able to join full SG servers isn't an actual VIP perk, will correct the kick message later to avoid further confusion