• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global No Spam Plugin

xVembz

Well the thing is most peeps type fast and when u have to wait 5 sec to type again it is annoying Ik it doesn't let peeps spam but I rlly think that should be removed as well with the advertise cuz I was saying how 1.9 was gonna ruin pvp but I got muted cuz I said 1.9 , comment ur suggestions

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This gets annoying. In pvp when you want to 1v1 and someone has to do a count down. I don't really have an opinion on the topic

Anchezz

Trusted Member
The plugin wont be removed. Why? Because the spam, which is already pretty much, would become even harder to control for the staff. And about the advertising problem - we have a thread where you can report false mutes, please post it there.

In PvP, instead of doing
"3
go"
you can do "3..2..1..go"

Also, this wont be a problem once the 1v1 arena is added so dw.

Last edited:

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I HATE THAT PLUGIN. The number one reason is if I type something during that 5 seconds it says wait 3 more seconds, I wait it and re-type it. Guess what it says next? You can not retype a similar message!!!!! So I have to add dots and stuff so instead of
<cptcreeper64>hi
I have to say
<cptcreeper64> ---~hi~---
And I know everyone can agree on that with me.
Basically this is what it looks like for a short version
<cptcreeper64> Zainos!
I try to say hi after 2 seconds
<Sorry! But you have to wait 3 more seconds till you can type>
3 seconds later...
I try to say hi again
<Sorry! But you cannot repeat a similar message, plz try again in 5 seconds.>
5 seconds later...
Either
<cptcreeper64> --~hi~---
Or
The cycle starts again.
So basically you end up having to wait 10+ seconds to type something usually. Either fix that problem or ditch this plugin and find a better one.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I HATE THAT PLUGIN. The number one reason is if I type something during that 5 seconds it says wait 3 more seconds, I wait it and re-type it. Guess what it says next? You can not retype a similar message!!!!! So I have to add dots and stuff so instead of
<cptcreeper64>hi
I have to say
<cptcreeper64> ---~hi~---
And I know everyone can agree on that with me.
Basically this is what it looks like for a short version
<cptcreeper64> Zainos!
I try to say hi after 2 seconds
<Sorry! But you have to wait 3 more seconds till you can type>
3 seconds later...
I try to say hi again
<Sorry! But you cannot repeat a similar message, plz try again in 5 seconds.>
5 seconds later...
Either
<cptcreeper64> --~hi~---
Or
The cycle starts again.
So basically you end up having to wait 10+ seconds to type something usually. Either fix that problem or ditch this plugin and find a better one.
You don't need to do ~~~hi~~~ you can do 'Hi or ´Hi or something that is shorter, and as I said, I'm pretty sure the plugin will not be removed.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
The anti-spam plugin has drastically decreased spamming. I'm pretty sure it wont be removed nor reduced, and if VIPs get a shorter cool down or a complete removal, it would just be unfair. I think it's best if it's only for staff.

Phoenix____

The anti-spam plugin has drastically decreased spamming. I'm pretty sure it wont be removed nor reduced, and if VIPs get a shorter cool down or a complete removal, it would just be unfair. I think it's best if it's only for staff.
Honestly, I see the same amount of spam as before, instead of people being able to speak as fast as they want, they can just do this now "fndaksnndfanckna". But I guess they can't really repeat it again for 5 seconds, but that's not stopping them from spamming, the plugin doesn't really help anything, now they just have to wait 5 more seconds to spam, really no difference.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
There is a difference, (even though the spam in one sentence is true) it has drastically decreased spam bots, advertisers, swears, etc. They tend to spam what they are doing, the cooldown gives us access to handle the situation in a good time manner along with enough time for the CONSOLE to do their job ;)

Tuut

Trusted Member
The plugin wont be removed. Why? Because the spam, which is already pretty much, would become even harder to control for the staff. And about the advertising problem - we have a thread where you can report false mutes, please post it there.

In PvP, instead of doing
"3
go"
you can do "3..2..1..go"

Also, this wont be a problem once the 1v1 arena is added so dw.
I think ive posted 2 things that the console thinks is advertising that havent been fixed. Try saying "Destinys Shiver is too big"