• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed No Permission Area glitch, can't move and get kicked

SirQuirkyNipple

Today I was playing on the calendar parkour, when I entered a no permission zone. Being curious as myself, I found a way to get out of one of the areas between 2 levels and onto one of the trees, I assure you no hacks were involved. I then tried to walk onto the top of one of these levels and entered a no permission zone. I glitched and got kicked out of parkour, now every time I go back into the parkour lobby I spawn in that spot, as would be expected, but I cant access the compass because Im glitching and now I cannot ever go into the parkour area because I get kicked 5 seconds later. I know that I shouldn't have gone into the area but now I can't play parkour so if anybody, staff or member could help me, or give me any advise that would be splendid.

Just to add if it helps, I have completed the calendar parkour a few times, so I have access to any checkpoint.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Today I was playing on the calendar parkour, when I entered a no permission zone. Being curious as myself, I found a way to get out of one of the areas between 2 levels and onto one of the trees, I assure you no hacks were involved. I then tried to walk onto the top of one of these levels and entered a no permission zone. I glitched and got kicked out of parkour, now every time I go back into the parkour lobby I spawn in that spot, as would be expected, but I cant access the compass because Im glitching and now I cannot ever go into the parkour area because I get kicked 5 seconds later. I know that I shouldn't have gone into the area but now I can't play parkour so if anybody, staff or member could help me, or give me any advise that would be splendid.

Just to add if it helps, I have completed the calendar parkour a few times, so I have access to any checkpoint.
Find a staff member Mod+ on so they can to you out of there

SirQuirkyNipple

I wish I could but I never see staff in the main lobby. I see them on parkour but i cant ask for their help because i get kicked before I can type anything. And even if I prepare a typed message. I wont see their reply. Is there anyway I can contact a mod directly on the servers?

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I wish I could but I never see staff in the main lobby. I see them on parkour but i cant ask for their help because i get kicked before I can type anything. And even if I prepare a typed message. I wont see their reply. Is there anyway I can contact a mod directly on the servers?
To get staff you can do /staff and tell them your prob or msg them, To do the do /msg (staff member name) and your problem. Or when you do /staff, click on the staff members name and msg them.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Yeah, just contact a staff before you go on parkour (Mod+ can teleport you away).

Additionally, if you could please show us where you got out so we might can patch it, that would be helpful as well :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Yeah, just contact a staff before you go on parkour (Mod+ can teleport you away).

Additionally, if you could please show us where you got out so we might can patch it, that would be helpful as well :)
Nooo I was having my moment nooooo

SirQuirkyNipple

I was gonna do a video on it, but u might not want that. I think there is a few spots too. Just thought I should add, Im AU so there arn't many, or no staff online when Im on which is a problem. Zainos has been online a few times but he has /msg disabled and he was on skyblock which is under maintenance.

Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Got him unstuck! I tp'd to him and he was glitched in a Birch tree between 2 Calandar checkpoints, wasn't able to get coords because i got kicked so fast xD

Edit: Found the Spot, you can jump over the parkour fence at -334, 36, 1312