• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Nintendo Switch anyone?

_Radique_oo7

I was just curios to know if anyone got a hold of the new console from Nintendo "Nintendo Switch" and would give opinions if its worth it or now. My brother and I plan to split 150 to purchase the console for 300 plus the new legend of Zelda and maybe pre order the new Mario kart.

What's your opinion ?

Have a good night or day :D

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I would love to get one simply for the sake of Zelda, but I dont have that much money fir a game, so rip xD
Ive heard very good things about it so far though

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I've heard a mix of reviews, ign gave it only a 6.8/10. But a lot of youtubers seem to be liking it kinda. I suggest checking out gameranx's channel on YouTube for a "before you buy" video. But if you decide to change console ideas, I have a PS4 and it's great and reliable.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Now, if had enough money, I would buy it. Now, I'm not a console guy, (PCMASTERRACE) but I really want to try some of the new features of the switch.

Also some of the games which are Nintendo exclusives I really enjoy

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I got not money for the switch but if you have a Wii U like me I definitely suggest you to get the new Zelda. ITS FREAKING AMAZING IN ALL ASPECTS, one of the best Zelda games I've played so far. It's different yes, but I would compare it to OOT in terms of quality, plus also it has an amazing story. Totally recommend it (Also if you care about reviews, IGN gave 10/10)