• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New YouTube Channel

Is my channel better than PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

iSellCreditCards

So, I recently got bored and decided to make a YouTube channel (for Minecraft only) because I used to have one back in the old days with my squeaker self and friends. I prefer music over commentary for my videos, because one, my mic sucks, two, I forget I'm recording and stop talking and get boring, three, there is almost always someone home who can hear me recording so it's kinda awkward TBH... So hope you enjoy my channel anyways, hopefully I'll continue to make videos! I'm starting off with rather shorter videos like Dungeon 1 parkour, but again if you DO like it, make sure to subscribe and like!

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoYvzIjKiQbYn7zVfUad9Fw
First Video on HHGN:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Do a series on HHGN and if you want to a series regarding good ol' vanilla Minecraft. Not many YT'ers really do these now so it's up to you really.

iSellCreditCards

Do a series on HHGN and if you want to a series regarding good ol' vanilla Minecraft. Not many YT'ers really do these now so it's up to you really.
I've thought about doing a Vanilla series, but I don't want to bore people to death, because being me, it always put me to sleep when watching someone else playing Vanilla Minecraft, but not everyone's like me... So thanks for the idea :p I'll probably do one on my server... and who knows if Factions 2.0 gets released I'd definitely play on that.