• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative New Unique PANEM Perk, definitely a new experience!

Quasis

DESCRIPTION:
Everyone loves creative, yes? But most people don't know where to start when it comes to a build. With PANEM that may help you solve your problem... This perk will include several commands when it comes to a creating a brand new plot! Just make sure you have nothing within your plot that you don't want to lose before hand.
After specifying the terrain that you would like to be added to your plot, it will take a moment to load! There will be a wide variety of different terrains that you can use to help spice up your build as well. (Note: You must be standing within your plot in order for the terrain to be generated to that selected plot!)

BUILDER APPLICATIONS:
If you're looking to apply for builder... I am unfortunate to say that you will not be permitted to use this as a base for your plot! We would prefer your plot was created from scratch, helping us judge your overall building skills and making it easier for us to see if you reach the requirements.

COMMANDS:
- /plot auto | Claims the closest available plot for you to use, that being you don't already have one.
- /plot home <#> | Go to the plot that you would like to add the terrain to.
- /plot clear | If you would like a clear plot to add the terrain to.
- /plot load terrain <#> or <name> | While standing within your plot region, this will generate the terrain you selected. (Please note, this will also act like the command: /plot clear, so please be sure you have nothing you want to lose within your plot!)

Last edited:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I think this is a great idea! I have no clue about coding, but I’d assume it’s be easy enough to make?

Quasis

Well, iiJam! You and I, and various other builders who would like to help would be creating the prebuilt terrain structures. It would act similar to how //paste works

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Well, iiJam! You and I, and various other builders who would like to help would be creating the prebuilt terrain structures. It would act similar to how //paste works
Oh right yes. I thought you meant the idea was it pasted in custom terrain, not structures.