• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

NEW STAFF

Gaby1129

WE NEED NEW STAFF! i see people hacking and spamming i would report them but that takes to long, a spammer said this server sucks no admins r on to ban me (no staff too) well u know what he is kinda right about the no staff part, we have a hub now wee need more staff to watch each server in the hub! IF WE DONT HAVE MORE STAFF THEN HOW DO WE BAN BAD PEOPLE WE NEED MORE STAFF(LIKE ME!) OR JR.MODS D:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
BryanCastilloQ said:
I barely see any staff and with the hub it's hard to be everywhere.[/quote
Sometimes there is time where staff is on, But they're most likely jumping around servers.. It's easier to see if there is any staff online with /glist.

BryanAndProud

ChrisTheLink said:
BryanCastilloQ said:
I barely see any staff and with the hub it's hard to be everywhere.[/quote
Sometimes there is time where staff is on, But they're most likely jumping around servers.. It's easier to see if there is any staff online with /glist.
*mouth pop* ok so first of all i kinda told everyone about /glist after zainos said it on the 300 server ppl celebration. So i would know. My problem is not about the staff not being everywhere but how more staff we need to moderate the servers. Like Gaby said reporting takes too long and sometimes the players are not banned like one post on the report players that i posted about 2 fly hackers but 2003 and benthebeast said they weren't. Plus i usually see mods on factions which is why we need mod duty so that they can moderate HG and other servers for a while too.

Cinq

Yes that is a awesome idea 2003 or we could have People called [Helper] and they won't have that much perms as staff because I think Zainos just doesn't have enough trust for people but the Helpers should be respected and they should be allowed to do/kick not /ban of Zainos likes this idea can I be a [Helper][/colour] please :D