• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars New Skywars Lobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The lobby has been built by: _Bach_, ParadoxTaco and Kaios.

It is a medieval themed lobby with village houses, farms, a ship being attacked by an octopus, etc.

There are many hidden secrets throughout the spawn as well as a spawn parkour! :D

Here are a few screenshots to showcase the build.

Note- It is in Admins world, at the following coordinates: -1446 68 1749
Also Note: Trees are used for the boundary so it is impossible to escape the lobby :)

ddeD8Oc.png

NQWy3YI.png

igqRUdT.png

HcgUGJy.png

6ynnBkp.png

Q54hHSW.png

IUEu18J.png

aRXAXhD.png

j9E8p5S.png

tMvHAHV.png

QhyqbBu.png

lCKiY0b.png

gw3dVLD.png

lllllllllll

The castle is really bland, some trees look really odd and everything doesn't really connect. This lobby has some good builds and ideas throughout it though.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yeah, to be honest I kinda agree with Yogos. But I do like the castle being diagonal

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I've updated the following per Yogos' suggestions-
+ Moved Skywars Portal (and added signs from current skywars spawn)
+ Modified Octopus and made it complete under the water, not just arms.
+ Added detail all over the walls of the castle
+ Modified the forest to make it look more natural and consistent

USAMcConnell

I love the updates Bach! The portal looks great, and I like how you copied the signs from the skywars lobby currently :) looks ready to go

It's fun, easy to get to the portal, and will give people lots to do! The detail you added really does help too. I like the vines on the castle and stuff like that. :) thanks for showing it to me xD

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Well, now as the new build team leader. I'd just like to say a few things.
I think some of our builders have actually already made a skywars map. But if one of these lobbies turns out better, we'll use the better one.
I think the house that you spawn in needs some more detail and depth. Also, I don't know what it is about it, but I just don't really like all the trees. It's a bit overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.