• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games New sg dm arena

Yes or no

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonze

So the title says it all. In the dm arena there are some flaws. A lot of people camp on the tree which I know is part of the game but it gets annoying. There's also a way to get in the big tree in the middle and u can't get caught so I think this should be changed.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I agree 1000000% and being apart of the buildteam I must say we are extremely busy right now but I believe this will be addressed soon. I am not 100% sure though.

ParadoxTaco

Honestly a new arena would be okay. However, BuildTeam does not have time to worry about things like sg arena right now. Also even if you find the trees annoying, some people can use them to aid them. Also what diffrent type of arena would you recommend? If your will to take time and make a new arena be my guest. Until Factions is done BuildTeam is not doing anything else. Rekt aswell is busy with other things. Mabye they can accept this.

ParadoxTaco

I agree 1000000% and being apart of the buildteam I must say we are extremely busy right now but I believe this will be addressed soon. I am not 100% sure though.
Also tut it will not be adressed soon. Unless factions is to be completed in a week....

Nonze

Honestly a new arena would be okay. However, BuildTeam does not have time to worry about things like sg arena right now. Also even if you find the trees annoying, some people can use them to aid them. Also what diffrent type of arena would you recommend? If your will to take time and make a new arena be my guest. Until Factions is done BuildTeam is not doing anything else. Rekt aswell is busy with other things. Mabye they can accept this.

I'm definitely not skilled enough to make an arena myself. But if a build team plans on creating a new one I suggest a arena where its more flat and you can find people more easily.

ParadoxTaco

I'm definitely not skilled enough to make an arena myself. But if a build team plans on creating a new one I suggest a arena where its more flat and you can find people more easily.
I understand you want a better arena but the one we have now is flat enough in the middle. It depends on your pvp skills. Build team try to everything look nice and well built.

iiCrunch

So the title says it all. In the dm arena there are some flaws. A lot of people camp on the tree which I know is part of the game but it gets annoying. There's also a way to get in the big tree in the middle and u can't get caught so I think this should be changed.
i agree 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
im on leader boards for sg (not bragging just trying to prove i play sg alot IGN CRUNCHAYYY)
and most of the time people climb the large tree in the mid and wait until the dm timer runs out

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Build team try to everything look nice and well built.
Pvp coms first, then detail, remember that with all builds in pvp. The reason I am saying this is that because no offense to you all, as I certainly couldn't build a good arena, but there has been a noticeable thing with the detail being put over the usage of the build. If a new deathmatch arena is created make sure its simple and good to fight on, with no spots to hide or gain the upper hand on combat in some way like lakes.

Also, just to clarify, I do support this idea.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I feel like something is happening on the HHG server, before suggestions would get revised daily by the upper command, and now I just don't see that happening, many good suggestions that are being neglected, I do agree with XI_Scorpion_IX, in fact I do recall Hazzy building an excellent new dm arena a long time ago, Zainos accepting the arena, and it never been added :/ I do understand that Zainos is a really busy man

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I feel like something is happening on the HHG server, before suggestions would get revised daily by the upper command, and now I just don't see that happening, many good suggestions that are being neglected, I do agree with XI_Scorpion_IX, in fact I do recall Hazzy building an excellent new dm arena a long time ago, Zainos accepting the arena, and it never been added :/ I do understand that Zainos is a really busy man
Remember:
If I don't reply to suggestion or it has poor community feedback = Rejected

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
So all of the very good suggestions of this time are rejected, like the hearts and soups in a 1v1? Or the new sg idea? Or any of the new kits that have gotten loads of support and still haven't been added in? Unitus I couldn't agree more.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We are working in making a system to be able to change the deathmach Arena easily without needing to paste it manually and configure all spawns manually again in all our 30+ SG arenas. However, this requires a complete recode of our SG plugin, that's why it's taking some time, plus I have some priorities to work on first. Don't worry, the deathmach arena will change soon once I finish this recode which will let us to easily switch DM arenas in the future.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
So all of the very good suggestions of this time are rejected, like the hearts and soups in a 1v1? Or the new sg idea? Or any of the new kits that have gotten loads of support and still haven't been added in? Unitus I couldn't agree more.
I strongly disagree with both of you. Remember I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY WORKS IN SERVER DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGING EVERYTHING, so I am the only one who can make your suggestions true. As you may have noticed, I've been really busy recently and couldn't read most of suggestions, but that doesn't mean they are rejected. Just be patient and I will give my opinion and dedicated my time to them if they sound reasonable and have a good community support. You both don't have a single idea of what I'm working on behind the scenes so what you say is really vague and offensive.

- Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.