• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New pvp Clan

Death_Lok

So I'm starting a new clan for black mambas on kit pvp, if u would like to join get my permission and ill log u into it. And you cant be a pvp noob. : )

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
So I'm starting a new clan for black mambas on kit pvp, if u would like to join get my permission and ill log u into it. And you cant be a pvp noob. : )
Oh that's all the pvp server needs, a mob of blackmambas jumping about and enderpearling to kill 1 warrior, and literally being invincible, because even 1 is hard to kill if you use skill based kits like spy and hero. Oh and btw, if you use blackmamba all the time, especially if you're teaming up with other blackmambas to kill a person, it kinda does automatically make you a pvp noob, just saying.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
ok so a clan for black mambas in which you cant be a pvp noob? not possible. every black mamba user is obviously a noob lacking any pvp skills what so ever

but hey too bad i cant join since i will never purchase black mamba and be a noob like everyone else using it ;(

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Dannnngggg Death_Lok! Back at it again with the good post (Lolz jk)

Bro you never use warrior! U r always bm! By the way, y only bms? lol

bye tha wae, kan i joun?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
https://gyazo.com/583309f988756fe882449ba5aaa33a7d

2016-04-21_19.45.18.png