• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB New kits

Do you think this can work

• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Only Noob

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Only Mage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

bbur10085

Name: Noob kit
Type:Gem 100???

The Noob is going to be a Gem kit that has speed 1 and has a wooden sword named dirt sword (or a block of dirt named sword) That has sharpness 1 and knockback 1. This kit has a slight healing effect when he right clicks a bowl of soup he heals 2 hearts and he can have 1 soup at max and 1 every 5 seconds. He also takes less knockback effect than normal (only if you can I don't know plugins much) it will be cut into half.

Name: Mage kit
Type: ??? (comment an idea for him)
Mana: 200

The mage only has ranged attacks he has different spells with 3 wands Fire, Ice, and Spawn. Spawn it spawns in a witch and it will take up 200 mana (Max mana). The Ice will give the target slowness 2 effect and do 1 heart of damage and small knock back and uses 20 mana but 5 second cool down. The Fire will set them on fire 0 damage but 1.4 times the normal knockback but it will use up 100 mana. (if you have different mana ranges comment the spell and how much mana should be used)

Last edited:

javathor

Noob would kinda be cool it might fit in with the game i think because there is weird things like herobrine,bedrock,and maybe others

bbur10085

Noob would kinda be cool it might fit in with the game i think because there is weird things like herobrine,bedrock,and maybe others

I tried to make it a little strange just because we have a block as a kit so why not a noob that has very good beginners luck

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I dont really like the kits in general.. They seem a little bit like the other kits. Also, they costs a lot of gems! There are about 5 kits that are more op than these ones that are default kits!

bbur10085

I dont really like the kits in general.. They seem a little bit like the other kits. Also, they costs a lot of gems! There are about 5 kits that are more op than these ones that are default kits!
I can see how some kits could be more op than the mage but what are you thinking about that is more op than the Noob and 300 gems is a little price but I can change it to 100 if you want.