• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB NEW KITS

Okay so there could be a tiny boost and a tiny thing that looks like a claw that does some pretty good damage and the kit should be able to be bought with gems

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
maybe be a little more specific?

Okay so there could be a tiny boost
wth is a "tiny boost"?
a tiny thing that looks like a claw
a block? an item? we dont use custom blocks or textures..
that does some pretty good damage
Pretty good damage? wats that supposed to mean?
the kit should be able to be bought with gems
How many gems?

5. Isn't there already a kit thats like this? EnderDragon?

6. What armor does it have?

Hope this helped :]

P.S.
merge those plz

looks like ur a little new to forums and you dont know some stuff.. use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row

P.P.S.
YOU SHOULD ADD A BABY DRAGON KIT AND MORE POWERUPS
Okay so there could be a tiny boost and a tiny thing that looks like a claw that does some pretty good damage and the kit should be able to be bought with gems
next time, try to put the kit and all its abilities on the first post next time

i recommend reading the forums rules

Ok thanks and umm I'm on my phone soooooo I can't think of the game textures and all I said was "a thing that looks like a claw" so maybe a stick? And it could be medium damage (2 hearts) It should have thorns leather armor (dyed black) And for "Tiny boost" it could be those blocks in hub that boost you toward the portal but much less extreme. And there is an Enderdragon kit it's for Mockingjay only though and this is baby dragon

And how did that "I'm a Mockingjay you can be one too!" Thing?

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Ok thanks and umm I'm on my phone soooooo I can't think of the game textures and all I said was "a thing that looks like a claw" so maybe a stick? And it could be medium damage (2 hearts) It should have thorns leather armor (dyed black) And for "Tiny boost" it could be those blocks in hub that boost you toward the portal but much less extreme. And there is an Enderdragon kit it's for Mockingjay only though and this is baby dragon

And how did that "I'm a Mockingjay you can be one too!" Thing?
http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/pictures-for-signatures.5868/