• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP New Kit - One Punch Man

Do you guys agree with this idea?

• Yes! Sounds awesome!

• No! Too OP!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ivy_

Aight so this request is a bit of a stretch but maybe we can settle on something. So a "One Punch Man" kit would be cool, it would cost mad cash though. It would include the power to kill someone with one smack of your fist. This might sound a bit OP, but you can remove soup, armour and give the player a small amount of hearts to balance it out. I hope you guys consider this idea ^-^

I'll include a poll to see if you guys agree :D

-S0ulPunk <3

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree. This is just a different idea of the OITC kit we used to have which was REALLLYY op, and I think it should stay removed.

Ivy_

I disagree. This is just a different idea of the OITC kit we used to have which was REALLLYY op, and I think it should stay removed.
Alright, didn't know you guys already had one like it before, sounds fair, I already knew it was kinda op but it was worth a try :D

shonk

Aight so this request is a bit of a stretch but maybe we can settle on something. So a "One Punch Man" kit would be cool, it would cost mad cash though. It would include the power to kill someone with one smack of your fist. This might sound a bit OP, but you can remove soup, armour and give the player a small amount of hearts to balance it out. I hope you guys consider this idea ^-^

I'll include a poll to see if you guys agree :D

-S0ulPunk <3
op op op op op OP